Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This cocktail is named after Admiral Edward Vernon; a naval officer in the 17th century Royal Navy, affectionately known as "Old Grog".
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) light rum
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Grand Marnier Brandy Liquor
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) orgeat syrup
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake until well-chilled
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Admiral Vernon from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide -- original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License