Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here’s a version of agro dolce, a sweet and sour sauce used in Italian cooking. The two basics—vinegar and sugar—are included here.
- 1½ ounces of Absolut Citron vodka
- ½ ounce white balsamic-orange syrup (see below)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Sugar (for rimming glass)
- Cipollini onion (for garnish)
For white balsamic-orange syrupEdit
- Dissolve ingredients into the water
- Boil and simmer; reducing mixture to about ¼ cup
- Should be thick like syrup
- Rim the glass: Dip the rim of a martini glass into lemon juice, then dip into sugar, shaking off excess
- Combine vodka and orange syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake well
- Strain into the rimmed martini glass
- Garnish with the cippollini onion