- 1½ oz rum (white or light preferred)
- ½ oz triple sec
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp strawberry or raspberry purée
- Fill a shaker with ice, pour in the rum, cointreau and pineapple juice.
- Add ice to an old fashioned glass, shake and strain drink into glass
- Using a clean drinking straw, dip straw into the puree, holding your finger over the other end to get puree into the straw.
- Use the straw to distribute streams of “blood” into the bottom of the drink, leaving blobs at the bottom and along the sides.
- Do not stir.
- Serve immediately.