Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 littleneck clam or small oyster
- 1 oz vodka
- 1½ oz tomato juice
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash horseradish
- celery salt
- Put the clam or oyster in the bottom of a shot glass
- Add Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and horseradish
- Add vodka and tomato juice
- Rim with celery salt and garnish with a small lime wedge
Always be careful with raw seafood. Canned, pickled or steamed clams or oysters are by far safer and may be better for the shooter application than shucked, raw bivalves.