Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook Time: About 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
Blueberry syrup Edit
- Over medium heat, whisk sugar and water together in a small saucepan until sugar disolves.
- Add blueberries. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for about an hour.
Assembling the drinks Edit
- Fill four glasses with crushed ice.
- Next, add 1.5 ounces of bourbon and 2 ounces blueberry syrup to each glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and fresh blueberries.