Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat up your apple cider on the stovetop.
- Add the mulling spices by dipping them in with a tea infuser or cheesecloth so you don't get bits in your finished cider.
- Bring it to a simmer for up to 20 minutes, remove and pour.
- Add brandy and stir well.
- You can use a cinnamon stick as a garnish (this also completes the "boom-stick") but it's not necessary.
If you can't find ginger brandy, you can substitute by mincing fresh ginger and adding it to the mulling spices (then using brandy or the liquor of your choice).
If you don't drink, hot mulled cider with ginger is still a delicious treat.