Brandy Flip from How to Mix Drinks by Jerry Thomas—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Combine brandy and sugar in Mixing glass without ice
- Stir with Spoon until sugar dissolves
- Fill one-third of the tumbler with hot water
- Add sugared brandy
- Grate nutmeg directly over glass
- Place a toasted cracker on top as Garnish
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.