Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the legendary Bacon Martini cocktail created by Master Mixologist Heidi Hinkle of Sirio Ristorante at Aria Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
- 2 oz. tomato vodka (Crop Harvest Earth recommended)
- 1 oz. tomato juice
- 1/4 bar spoon of beef bouillon granules
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Shake vigorously and serve in a chilled cocktail glass
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper and home-made bacon powder (see recipe below)
- Garnish with Bacon Olive Trio (see recipe below)
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Place the bacon fat in a food processor and add 2 parts Tapioca Maltodextrose.
- Mix at slow speed.
The maltodextrose absorbs the bacon fat and creates the bacon powder.
Bacon Olive TrioEdit
- Bacon Mousse Olive: Place cream cheese and cooked chopped bacon in food processor, mix until smooth. Place mousse into pastry bag and use it to fill a large, pitted Spanish olive.
- Deep-Fried Bacon-Wrapped Olive: Wrap a thin slice of raw pancetta around a large Spanish olive, secure with toothpick. Pan-sear the bacon fat until crispy.
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Olive: Tightly roll thinly sliced prosciutto and insert into a large, pitted Spanish olive.