This is the legendary Bacon Martini cocktail created by Master Mixologist Heidi Hinkle of Sirio Ristorante at Aria Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
- 2 oz. tomato vodka (Crop Harvest Earth recommended)
- 1 oz. tomato juice
- 1/4 bar spoon of beef bouillon granules
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Shake vigorously and serve in a chilled cocktail glass
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper and home-made bacon powder (see recipe below)
- Garnish with Bacon Olive Trio (see recipe below)
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Place the bacon fat in a food processor and add 2 parts Tapioca Maltodextrose.
- Mix at slow speed.
The maltodextrose absorbs the bacon fat and creates the bacon powder.
Bacon Olive TrioEdit
- Bacon Mousse Olive: Place cream cheese and cooked chopped bacon in food processor, mix until smooth. Place mousse into pastry bag and use it to fill a large, pitted Spanish olive.
- Deep-Fried Bacon-Wrapped Olive: Wrap a thin slice of raw pancetta around a large Spanish olive, secure with toothpick. Pan-sear the bacon fat until crispy.
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Olive: Tightly roll thinly sliced prosciutto and insert into a large, pitted Spanish olive.