This is one of those things you're convinced must be a joke. And then you try it, and realize it's not too different from a Bloody Mary! And depending on your tastes, still think is disgusting. For added effect, garnish with a small plastic cow, or wedge a mini-meatball on the side of the glass.
- Contributed by The Bartending School
- several dashes Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 oz tomato juice
- several dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz beef or beef bouillion
- ½ tsp grated horseradish (optional)
- 1½ – 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch celery salt or celery seed
- Strain and pour into a shot glass for a bull shot "shot".
Some drinkers prefer a completely tomato-less version, using double-strength broth and serving it on the rocks.