This is one of those things you're convinced must be a joke. And then you try it, and realize it's not too different from a Bloody Mary!
- Contributed by The Bartending School
- 2 oz tomato juice
- 2 oz beef broth or bouillion
- 1½ – 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- several dashes Worcestershire sauce
- several dashes Tabasco sauce (optional)
- pinch celery salt or celery seed (optional)
- ½ tsp grated horseradish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients with ice cubes in a chilled highball glass.
- Garnish with Celery stalk, olive skewer or sprig of parsley
- Serve with a straw
- Combine all ingredients with ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into four shot glasses.
- Combine all ingredients except vodka and pour into a pot on the stove
- Heat up the drink to your desired temperature
- Add a shot of vodka to the bottom of each mug
- Pour heated ingredients into mug
- Garnish with a lemon peel shaving
- Serves 4