Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is one of those things you're convinced must be a joke. And then you try it, and realize it's not too different from a Bloody Mary!
- Contributed by The Bartending School
- 2 oz tomato juice
- 2 oz beef broth or bouillion
- 1½ – 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- several dashes Worcestershire sauce
- several dashes Tabasco sauce (optional)
- pinch celery salt or celery seed (optional)
- ½ tsp grated horseradish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients with ice cubes in a chilled highball glass.
- Garnish with Celery stalk, olive skewer or sprig of parsley
- Serve with a straw
- Combine all ingredients with ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into four shot glasses.
- Combine all ingredients except vodka and pour into a pot on the stove
- Heat up the drink to your desired temperature
- Add a shot of vodka to the bottom of each mug
- Pour heated ingredients into mug
- Garnish with a lemon peel shaving
- Serves 4