Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe will make 48 to 60 ounces of punch. Serve in highball glasses.
- ½ cup Cisco Red®
- ½ cup 190 proof Everclear®
- ½ cup Southern Comfort reserve®
- 1 quarter Mountain Dew®
- 1 quarter cup tonic water
- ½ cup Coco López®
- 1 cup orgeat syrup
- 1 cup gin
- 1 quarter cup Angostura bitters®
- 1 quarter cup sour mix
- 1 cup to 12 ounces sherbet
- Pour sherbet into blender,secure lid tightly,and blend on high until liquid.
- Add all other ingredients and blend again.
- Pour liquid into pitcher,or pour directly into cups from blender.
- Note:if refrigerating overnight,pour into pitcher and cover rim with Saran Wrap®.