Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) chopped jalapeño pepper (or 3 to 4 jalapeño rings)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) chopped cucumber
- 5 ounces Vodka of choice
- 2 ounces soda water
- 1 ounce cucumber syrup
- Place the chopped jalapeño and cucumber in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and muddle the together
- Add the cucumber syrup and vodka to the shaker, with ice
- Shake well
- Add soda water
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with cucumber slices and/or jalapeño rings
- Cucumber Jalapeño Martini page at Yummly.com