Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Jonathan, Adobo Mexican Grill, Chicago
- 3 slices of cucumber ½ inches thick
- 2 slices of lime
- 1½ oz Partida Blanco tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- ¼ oz Gran Torres orange liqueur
- ¼ oz Partida agave nectar or 1 sugar cube
- Combine tequila, lime juice, lime slices and cucumber in a cocktail shaker
- Muddle the ingredients well
- Add orange liqueur, agave nectar and ice
- Shake well, until chilled
- Strain into martini glass or on the rocks in old fashioned glass
- Garnish with chile piquin and cucumber slice.