A Bourbon drink.
- Contributed by The Bartending School
- 1½ oz Southern Comfort
- ½ oz triple sec
- ½ oz bourbon
- ½ oz peach schnapps
- orange juice
- grapefruit juice
- Pour the southern comfort peach, triple sec, bourbon and peach schnapps into a cocktail shaker half-filled with crushed ice.
- Shake well, and strain into a frosted glass mug with a few ice cubes.
- Fill with orange and pineapple juice to taste, and stir.
- Garnish with an orange wedge centered on the rim.
- Add a straw, and serve.