Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by The Bartending School.
This recipe serves 10+
- 3 oz vodka
- 16 oz cinnamon schnapps
- 2 oz (4 tbsp) Tabasco sauce
- 16 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 4.5 oz Herbal liqueur
- 1 splash butterscotch schnapps or hot melted butter
- Combine Tabasco with 8-10 ice cubes in a blender
- Blend until ice is well crushed
- Add vodka, cinnamon schnapps, whiskey and herbal liqueur
- Blend until well-chilled
- Pour into Mason jars
- Add splash of butterscotch schnapps OR 1/2 tablespoon of hot, melted butter
- Replace cinnamon schnapps with lager-style beer:
- Do not blend beer with other ingredients.
- After blending, pour smooth-blended mix into mason jars
- Add 1 or 2 shots of beer to mason jar (to taste)
- Add splash of schnapps or butter as normal
- Vodka may be omitted; its lack of taste only serves to dilute the other ingredients
- Herbal liqueur and/or vodka may be replaced with gin
- Cocktail glasses may be used to serve Straight Up... no, not really...