Contributed by The Bartending School.
This recipe serves 10+
- 3 oz vodka
- 16 oz cinnamon schnapps
- 2 oz (4 tbsp) Tabasco sauce
- 16 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 4.5 oz Herbal liqueur
- 1 splash butterscotch schnapps or hot melted butter
- Combine Tabasco with 8-10 ice cubes in a blender
- Blend until ice is well crushed
- Add vodka, cinnamon schnapps, whiskey and herbal liqueur
- Blend until well-chilled
- Pour into Mason jars
- Add splash of butterscotch schnapps OR 1/2 tablespoon of hot, melted butter
- Replace cinnamon schnapps with lager-style beer:
- Do not blend beer with other ingredients.
- After blending, pour smooth-blended mix into mason jars
- Add 1 or 2 shots of beer to mason jar (to taste)
- Add splash of schnapps or butter as normal
- Vodka may be omitted; its lack of taste only serves to dilute the other ingredients
- Herbal liqueur and/or vodka may be replaced with gin
- Cocktail glasses may be used to serve Straight Up... no, not really...