Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by The Bartending School.
- 1 oz (30 ml) Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 1 oz (30 ml) Amaretto di Saronno®
- 1 oz (30 ml) Vodka
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Green chartreuse
- 1 oz (30 ml) Blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Milk
- In a cocktail glass, combine Kahlúa, amaretto, and vodka
- Float the Chartreuse on top
- In a liqueur glass, pour the blue curaçao and float the milk
- Light the cocktail glass and drink quickly through a straw
- When it's almost gone, pour the blue curaçao and milk into the cocktail glass and suck until all gone
Wait until the flame dies out OR put out flame by sealing the rim with the palm of your hand or a napkin. DO NOT BLOW OUT FLAME, as the flaming alcohol may spatter on your face.