Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 ounces Gin
- 3/4 ounces Martini & Rossi Vermouth
- 1 splash garlic-stuffed Olive juice
- 2 garlic-stuffed olives (for garnish)
- Combine gin and vermouth in cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake until very well chilled
- Strain into martini glass
- Add the splash of olive juice
- Garnish with garlic-stuffed olives
Shake everything but the olives together with ice in a shaker. Strain the mixture into a martini glass. Garnish with the garlic-stuffed olives and serve.
- As with all true Martinis, proper proportions are a matter of personal taste; "perfect" is 50-50 gin and vermouth; "dry" increases proportion of gin, "sweet" increases proportion of vermouth.
- Pickled garlic cloves may be used in addition or in place of garlic-stuffed olives.
- Garlic Basil Infused Vodka may be substituted for gin.
- Stirring may be used instead of shaking; in this case, add the olive juice to the mixing glass prior to straining.