This wonderfully refreshing Southern-inspired drink is perfect for when you’re already warm by the fire in the winter, or anytime during the warmer months.
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 cup water
- 4 teaspoons black darjeeling second flush tea leaves
- 4 tablespoon ginger syrup
- 5 – 6 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup gin
- 2 cups sparkling water
- tea ice cubes 
- In small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil.
- Add the tea leaves and keep boiling for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a clean punch bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, ginger syrup, and gin to the punch bowl, and then slowly stir in the sparkling water.
- Add the tea ice a few minutes before serving.
- ↑ Tea ice cubes are exactly what they sound like. Brew the tea you’ll be using in your beverage. You can brew it extra strong for more flavor, if you’d like. You can also add some honey or sugar if you prefer more sweetness in your drink. Strain the tea, allow it to cool to room temperature, and pour it into an ice cube tray. Freeze. Simple!