Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gibson is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth, garnished with a pickled onion.
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir well, to chill
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with skewered cocktail onions (traditionally 1-2 on the same skewer, depending on onion size)
- Much like the classic Martini, the proportions are often left to taste, from the "Perfect" (50-50 gin and vermouth), to the "Churchill" (100% gin, wave glass in the general direction of Italy).
- The cocktail may be served "dirty", with a splash of cocktail olive pickling juice.