Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gin Fix from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 large teaspoonful of powdered white sugar dissolved in a little water
- 2 dashes of raspberry syrup
- The juice of a quarter of a lemon
- 1 wine glass of Hollands' gin
- Fill up the glass two-thirds full of shaved ice, stir thoroughly, and garnish with berries in season.
- Old Tom gin may be used if preferred.