From Jerry Thomas' Bartender's Guide or How to Mix Drinks, out of copyright.
- 1 tsp of fine white sugar
- 2 tsp of water
- 1 wine-glass (4 oz) of gin
- 3 or 4 sprigs of tender mint
- Put the mint in the glass, then the sugar and water.
- Muddle the mint to extract the flavor, add the gin, and fill up the glass with shaved ice.
- Stir well
- Garnish with two or three fresh sprigs of mint.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.