- ¾ cup of sliced ginger root, no need to peel
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Combine ginger, sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Strain, and keep refrigerated up to two weeks.
- To serve add to taste, or about two tablespoons to a glass and add sparkling water and ice.
- Stir gently.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.