Show your Packers Pride with these delicious margaritas! Rim glasses with green-tinted salt or sugar, if you wish, and serve over ice; alternatively, serve it shaken well and strained in a martini glass.
- 1 bottle Corona beer
- One 12-ounce can limeade, defrosted
- 12 ounces tequila
- 1 drop of green food coloring
- Green-tinted salt or sugar, for rimming (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine the Corona and the limeade.
- Take the limeade can and fill it to the brim with tequila.
- Add that to pitcher along with the food coloring.
- Mix it up and add ice. Voila!