Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hazelnut Martini is a take on the classic Martini using hazelnut liquer in place of the traditional Vermouth.
- Combine vodka and liqueur in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir until well-chilled
- Strain into chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a Lemon twist
- It has become popular to rim the glass with finely chopped hazelnuts.
- Much like a traditional martini, proportions should be adjusted for taste (this writer prefers a 50-50 "perfect" proportion)
- Try it with a splash of triple sec or a dash of Orange bitters