A mix between spiced rum and a Hot Toddy. Delicious!
- Bring 1 cup water to just below boiling and remove from heat.
- Add tea leaves and spices.
- Steep for 4 minutes.
- Strain, reserving the cinnamon stick.
- Pour tea into a large mug and stir in honey, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- Float the rum and add the cinnamon stick as a garnish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.