Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 1 serving.
- 1 tablespoon honey (preferably Tupelo)
- 1 tablespoon black tea (preferably Keemun or a Darjeeling autumnal flush)
- 1 piece star anise
- 5 cloves
- 1 cup water
- 2 ounces brandy (or, if you’re me, Jameson)
- 1 wedge lemon
- Bring 1 cup water to just below boiling and remove from heat.
- Add tealeaves and spices.
- Steep for 4 minutes, and then strain into a large mug.
- Stir in honey.
- Float brandy.
- Squeeze the lemon into the drink, and then drop it into the mug.