The Irish Car Bomb is made with three different Irish drinks.
- Irish Car Bomb from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide
- Serves: 1
- Pour Guinness into pint glass.
- Pour Jameson into shot glass and then without mixing pour Bailey's into the shot glass.
- When ready to drink drop the shot glass into the pint, be mindful of spilling and broken glass.
A small note for drinking the Irish Car Bomb, you need to drink it before the Bailey's starts to curdle or it tastes awful, it's designed to be a fast drinking mix.
- ↑ It is safer and much better to simply pour the shot into the pint glass.