Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rind of 4 limes
- Juice of 8 limes
- 30g Citric acid
- 1½ kg Sugar
- 15g Tartaric acid
- Boil about 3 litres of water.
- Combine citric acid, sugar and tartaric acid.
- Pour boiling water over the above-prepared mixture.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add rind and juice.
- Cover it and leave overnight.
- Strain the mixture and keep it in a bottle.
As a CocktailEdit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|