- 1 part 42 Below Honey Vodka
- 1/2 part Benedictine
- 1 part pear juice
- 4 figs, finely chopped
- pinch of cinnamon
- half an egg yolk
- nutmeg for garnish
- Muddle the figs and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, Benedictine and pear juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the egg yolk.
- Shake vigorously (moreso than usual to ensure the egg is thoroughly mixed).
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a dusting of nutmeg.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.