Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Bourbon drink.
- Contributed by The Bartending School
- In silver Mug or collins glass, dissolve powdered sugar with water
- Fill with finely shaved ice
- Add bourbon
- Stir until glass is heavily frosted, adding more ice if necessary (do not hold glass with hand while stirring)
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint so that the tops are about two inches above the rim of the glass.
- Use short straws so that it will be necessary to bury nose in mint, which is intended for scent rather than taste.