Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Masses of Bacardi Superior Rum smashed with fresh lime, mint leaves, sweetened with a teaspoon of brown sugar and blended with sparkling water.
- Muddle brown sugar and 3-4 fresh mint leaves at the bottom of a cocktail shaker
- Add juice from one lime and 1.5 oz rum, along with 4-6 ice cubes
- Shake vigorously, until sugar is dissolved
- Strain into highball glass filled with fresh ice
- Fill with sparkling water
- Garnish with the quartered rind of the squeezed lime and with a sprig of mint leaves
- Serve with a straw