Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A more modern version of Old Oxford University Punch. External link is to recipe for original punch
- serves about 30 people.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 qt. boiling soda water
- 1 pt. Limoncello Luxardo®
- 1 x 750 ml bottle Lichido®
- 1 x 750 ml bottle El Dorado 25 Year Old®
- Dissolve sugar in boiling soda water, then add limoncello and Lichido, bringing mixture down from boiling to low heat.
- Add El Dorado, leaving some to ignite.
- Ignite El Dorado in ladle and pour into mixture, extinguishing with pan lid.
- Fill punch bowl with ice,and pour old oxford over it.