Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Margarita from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide -- original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License Serves: 1
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz orange-flavored liqueur (Cointreau or Triple sec)
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- ice cubes
- salt for garnish
- Moisten rim of glass with lime.
- Rotate rim against coarse salt, to salt the outside but not the inside of the rim.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Combine ingredients in an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake until cold.
- Pour contents of shaker into glass.
- Garnish with slice or wedge of lime.