Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by The Bartending School
- 12 oysters - freshly shucked
- cocktail sauce - to taste
- Louisiana-style hot sauce - to taste
- 6 ounces pepper vodka
- 1 cup cracked ice
- Serve each guest a refrigerator-chilled shot glass with a fresh oyster in the bottom.
- In a metal cocktail shaker, chill vodka over ice.
- Guests addcocktail sauce and hot sauce to taste.
- Pour ½-ounce shot of chilled vodka to rim of each glass.
- Bottoms up.
If you keep your vodka in the freezer, you can pour shots straight from the bottle! Oyster shooters are the perfect party appetizer. Just the right amount of sexy seafood ritual, conversation-lubricating alcohol and heat!.
Don't keep you vodka in the freezer. Chill over ice and strain before each drink. keeping hard alcohol in the freezer or fridge will ruin it over time.