Contributed by The Bartending School
- Combine the Baileys, Grand Marnier in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake thoroughly to chill
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Pour a splash (about ⅓ shot) of crème de menthe through the mixture to settle on the bottom of the glass
- Shake nutmeg over the top of the cocktail as garnish
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.