Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Parts – PISCO 100
- 1 Part – Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Part – Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg White (pasteurized egg whites are available in most supermarkets)
- 1 Drop of Angostura Bitters
- In shaker with 5 large ice cubes (not crushed ice), combine liquids adding egg whites last.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into six ounce rocks glass (be careful not allow any ice to pour into the cocktail.
- Garnish with one drop Angostura Bitters (the one drop of bitters is for garnish only, do not stir into the Pisco Sour or you will affect the taste).