- 3 Parts – PISCO 100
- 1 Part – Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Part – Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg White (pasteurized egg whites are available in most supermarkets)
- 1 Drop of Angostura Bitters
- In shaker with 5 large ice cubes (not crushed ice), combine liquids adding egg whites last.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into six ounce rocks glass (be careful not allow any ice to pour into the cocktail.
- Garnish with one drop Angostura Bitters (the one drop of bitters is for garnish only, do not stir into the Pisco Sour or you will affect the taste).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.