Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You may have heard of the Prickly Pear Margarita. Well, here's an excellent Martini cocktail made from the prickly pear cactus fruit. This drink mixer is great for adding color and flavor to martini & margarita cocktails, saké, non-alcoholic or hard lemonade and much more. The reddish-purple prickly pear fruit is high in antioxidants, Vitamin C and is said to reduce many hang-over symptoms.
- ¾ oz Grey Goose® La Poire Vodka
- ¾ oz Limoncello lemon liqueur
- ½ oz Pêra™ Prickly pear syrup
- ½ oz Dry vermouth
- ½ oz 7-Up®
- Splash of lemon juice
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well
- Strain into sugar-rimmed martini glass
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Garnish with Lemon twist