Santa Cruz Fix from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- 1 large teaspoonful of powdered white sugar
- 2 dashes of curaçao
- the juice of a quarter of a lemon
- 1 wine-glass of Santa Cruz rum
- Take 1 large teaspoonful of powdered white sugar dissolved in a little water
- Fill up the glass two-thirds full of shaved ice, stir well, and garnish the top with half a slice of orange and small pieces of pineapple.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.