Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Schnapps is a type of distilled alcoholic beverage. The English word schnapps is derived from the German Schnaps (plural, Schnäpse), which can refer to any strong alcoholic drink but particularly those containing at least 32% ABV (64° proof). American schnapps, however, are liqueurs.
American schnapps are alcoholic beverages that are produced by mixing neutral grain spirit with fruit flavors or with other flavors. This mixture is then bottled with added sugar and (usually) glycerine, producing a smooth, syrup-like drink. Their alcohol content can be anywhere between 15% and 50% ABV (30°–100° proof).
American schnapps can be bought in a wide variety of flavors including (but not limited to): aniseed, apricot, banana, blackberry, black currant (aka crème de cassis), butterscotch, cherry, cinnamon, coffee, chocolate, lemon, mandarin orange, menthol mint, peach, peppermint, root beer, and sour apple.
These drinks technically fall into the category of liqueurs because of their added sugar content.
- Cocktails made with schnapps
- Cocktails made with apple schnapps
- Cocktails made with blueberry schnapps
- Cocktails made with butterscotch schnapps
- Cocktails made with cinnamon schnapps
- Cocktails made with peach schnapps
- Cocktails made with peppermint schnapps
- Cocktails made with raspberry schnapps
- Cocktails made with strawberry schnapps
- Cocktails made with watermelon schnapps
- Cocktails made with wildberry schnapps