Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sherry Cobbler from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 2
- 2 wineglasses of sherry
- 1 tablespoonful of fine white sugar
- 1 slice of orange cut up into quarters.
- 2 small pieces of pineapple
- seasonal berries
- Fill the glass nearly full of shaved ice, then fill it up with sherry wine.
- Shake up, ornament the top with berries in season, and serve with a straw.