This drink was mentioned in the first season Banacek episode Let's Hear it for a Living Legend.
- Pour wine into a highball glass or Goblet with ice cubes
- Add sparkling water of choice
- Stir gently to combine
- Garnish with Lemon wedge
- Serve with straw
- Besides the nature of the sparkling water and the glassware used, different types of wine may be used, from white to blush to red to non-grape wines.
- Some prefer to use a Lemon-lime soda or Tonic water; often, these versions are better known by a local name.
- Non-alcoholic versions can be made using grape or other fruit juices