- In chilled cocktail shaker or pint glass, combine Angostura and orange bitters, vermouth, and rye whiskey.
- Add ice and stir until well chilled, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into chilled martini or coupe glass.
- Squeeze orange peel over drink, making sure oils fall into glass, then discard peel.
- Thread cherry onto skewer, place in drink as garnish, and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.