- In chilled cocktail shaker or pint glass, pour club soda over sugar cube.
- Using muddler or back of large spoon, gently crush sugar cube.
- Swirl glass until sugar dissolves, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add bitters, whiskey, and ice, and stir until well chilled, about 20 seconds.
- Strain into chilled double old fashioned glass.
- Squeeze orange and lemon peels over glass, making sure oils fall into glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.