Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- makes approximately 8 glasses.
- 2 ounces Johnnie Walker® Gold Label™
- 1½ liter water
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp watermelon/cantaloupe seeds (dried and skinned)
- ½ tbsp poppy seeds
- ½ tbsp aniseed
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp peppercorns (whole)
- ¼ cup fresh rose petals (Gulkand variety)
- Freeze gold label for 24 hours.
- Soak sugar in ½ liter of water and all other dry ingredients in 2 cups water for 2 hours.
- Grind all soaked ingredients (not sugar) to very fine paste.
- Mix remaining water to paste and strain using strong muslin strainer to extract liquid into vessel until residue becomes dry.
- Add milk and sugar to extracted liquid.
- Mix cardamom powder and whiskey into milk.
- Chill for two hours before serving;.