Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The hibiscus blossom and reddish hue of this drink are meant to recall the flesh-eating flower of the classic flick Little Shop of Horrors. Originally created at Virginia bar Jackson 20 to use up a surplus of product, The Audrey 2 has become so popular, bartenders can hardly keep enough tea liqueur and hibiscus syrup on hand.
- 2 ounces Milagro Tequila
- 2 ounces Chamomile Citrus Berry AperiTea (Mighty Leaf)
- 1 ounce Wild Hibiscus Flowers in syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Rim a highball glass with the salt/sugar/ginger riming mix
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously until well combined
- Strain into prepared (rimmed) highball glass over fresh ice cubes
- Garnish with hibiscus flower
- Serve with a straw