Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 ounce Dewar's 12 year old Scotch
- 3/4 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Campari Bitters
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 small sprig basil
- ginger ale
- In a mixing glass, combine the scotch, St-Germain, Campari, lemon juice and basil with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain and serve over the rocks, topped with ginger ale.
- Garnish with orange peel and fresh basil.
Source: San Jose Mercury News and Manny Hinojosa, Bacardi USA mixologist