Sorry for the rhetorical question. I'm a representative from the Olympics Wiki, and we require some of your drinking expertise, especially if you live in London, been to London, plan on visiting London, or know about a cocktail called the Londoner, Jack the Ripper, or something of the sort.
In preparation for the 2012 Summer Olympics, we just began releasing an original series of videos about the city of London. Our first video, which you can watch below, is about nightlife in the English capital, but we could really use some help from knowledgeable drinkers to spruce up the London Nightlife page.
I already added a link to your English Rose recipe, but other than sending the link along to people you know in London, you can help in the following ways:
- Post your favorite London bar, pub, or club to the Nightlife Directory
- Vote for your favorite hotspots in the Top 10 Lists
- Add a photo to the London Nightlife Gallery
- Add your "two cents" on partying in London in the comment section at the bottom
- Link to a drink recipe that is related to London or England
- Create a drink recipe on Cocktails Wiki in honor of the 2012 Olympics, and put a link on our London Nightlife page!
Thanks for your time, and enjoy the video...