Hello, Welcome to Cocktails Wiki! Thanks for your taking the time to edit the Rosemary page.
New page suggestions Edit
Below are several sites for new cocktail pages.
- Thank you for the list! BTW> thanks for indirectly pointing me to the Andromeda wiki. ;) --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 21:39, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
Good Eats -- Cocktails, Egg Nog Edit
All of the below "Good Eats" cocktail/egg nog episodes can be found on Youtube.
- Believe it or not I was just talking with someone about the "raising the bar" episode! Thanks!--Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 02:15, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Alcohol Myths, Wine wikiaEdit
These are myths about alcohol that are very common.
Thank You Edit
Hi! I'm Klanz.
I've seen you have been editing my new articles. I'm sorry for my mistakes, i've registered today.
Anyway, thank you very much for your job in this Wikia!
- Thank you for joining and for your edits!
- Don't think of them as mistakes, I'm just helping to keep things consistent,
- BTW> There is no active Admin around these parts, so if there is anything I can do to help, drop me a line.
- Happy editing!
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 15:04, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't know there is no admin in here... I gotta tell you, I thought you were the admin of this wikia! xD
- Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll be adding more cocktails during the following days.
- Happy editing!
Hey Sings With Spirits!
Just wanted to drop by and say hi, and thank you for all your hard work on Cocktails Wiki. I work on the Wikia Staff, and I'm a huge cocktails fan. I'm hoping to help grow this wiki more in the coming months. Are you interested in possibly applying to be an official admin for this wiki? If so, I think you're a great fit!
- Thank you! Well, to answer your question, yes, I very much would like to adopt this wiki, unfortunately, the circumstances making me eligible to do so have not materialized, so the clock resets on me and I have to wait ANOTHER 60 days to be eligible to adopt. I don't mind. At some point I'll adopt it, God willing!
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 21:37, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
My name is Ariana and I am the new Food&Drink Community Development Associate at Wikia. I just wanted to say congratulations on becoming the Admin of the Cocktails Wiki! We've all been talking about all of the great work you've been doing for the Cocktails Wiki over here at Wikia. We really appreciate users who take the time to contribute to certain Wikis!
Let me know if you have any questions about Cocktails Wiki or any of the other Wikis. I'm always happy to help!
Ariana 22:15, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you!--Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 02:04, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Recipe Wikia Edit
Hi there! I think I can help you adopt this wiki! Just leave me a message here and we'll talk about it.
Hi Sings with Spirits!
I hope your week is going well. I am writing a guided tour on hot Fall Drink trends, that will go live on October 23. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions to be featured in the article! (Here is an example)
- What are your favorite drinks for Fall?
- Do you think there are any hot drinks that are going to be trendy this Fall? (non alcoholic and alcoholic) (example: pumpkin or cinnamon drinks)
- What are your favorite sections on the Cocktails Wikia?
- Are there any Fall recipes you've seen that you don't think many other people have heard of?
Hi, Ariana! It’s actually shocking that anyone would be asking li’l ol’ me for trendy stuff, but, hey, here we go!
1. What are your favorite drinks for Fall?
As a Muslim, I don’t really drink, but I do taste (a lot!) and enjoy some low-alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks. In the states, warming drinks or spicy drinks are the norm for the season, but in warm and sunny Puerto Rico, particularly in the ‘drown-and-steam’ season, I like combining something cold and refreshing with something warm and hearty; classic Gibson Martini with a mug good coffee or broth.
2. Do you think there are any hot drinks that are going to be trendy this Fall? (non alcoholic and alcoholic) (example: pumpkin or cinnamon drinks)
Hot? Spiked broth; simple broth, double strength straight from the can (beef is best) or zapped from ramen packets (beef or oriental work well), combined with vodka (for those lacking imagination) or gin (for the sophisticated; I seem to not be sophisticated enough!) or rum (for the traditionalists). I’ve seen these being requested more often in past months.
Non-alcoholic? Nothing hot, but staggeringly sweet nectars, like tamarind and soursop are being combined with Hi-C fruit punch in layered drinks… for the life of me, I can’t fathom why…
3. What are your favorite sections on the Cocktails Wikia?
Recent Wiki Activity; it just makes me feel good to see people’s interest in well-crafted tradition instead of beer-and-vodka smashbongs.
4. Are there any Fall recipes you've seen that you don't think many other people have heard of?
The Trick or Tini; first time I saw one I thought it was a hoot, but nobody seems to have heard of it.
Might not be the kind of answers worthy of publication, but I hope it helps!
--Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 00:20, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for your great and thoughtful answers!! I will send you a link when the blog is posted :)
- P.S. Never heard of the Trick or Tini...but I'm intrigued!
- Hey Sings with Spirits! Here is the fall drinks article if you wanted to take a looK! Thanks again for participating :)
- No prob! Anytime!
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 17:54, October 25, 2013 (UTC)