It started as a joke; a simple way of carrying booze with none the wiser, but over time, it evolved, taking a life of its own at some off-campus bars until it became...
A refreshingly light and delicious cocktail. Best served from a plastic water bottle.
- Combine vodka and gin in a 16-oz plastic water bottle
- Cap bottle lightly and place in freezer for at least two hours
- When ready for service, remove bottle from freezer
- Add the cold mineral water
- Replace cap tightly
- Shake well
- Fill two old fashioned glasses or water goblets with ice
- Serve the closed bottle alongside the glasses/cups and a small plate or bowl of Lemon wedges.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses in the presence of the consumer, or alternately, allow the consumer to pour it him- or herself.
- ↑ Gray Goose is an excellent choice, but flavored vodkas, such as the Absolut line of flavored spirits or Don Q's or Bacardi's lines of flavored rums will also yield a flavorful, yet crystal-clear experience.
- ↑ If custom-labeled, they can yield a distinctive element of class.
- ↑ Other forms of glassware mat be used, including plastic cups and paper cones (served with a jigger as a cup holder), for a humorous effect.